• The first TCM for treating cardiac & cerebral vascular disease conferred with Second Prize of National Scientific and Technological Progress
• Conferred with Second Prize of National Technology Invention
• Collected By National Essential Medicine Catalogue
• Collected By National Basic Medical Insurance Category A
• National-level Key New Product
• Necessary Medicine for Emergency Department in TCM Hospitals
yiling Tongxinluo Capsule pioneered using collateral disease theory of Traditional Chinese Medicine to treat cardiac and cerebral vascular disease, protect vascular, reduce blood lipid level, anti-inflammation, anti-coagulation; protect vascular endothelium, stably reverse plaque, relieve vasospasm, protect capillary, improve cardiac and cerebral ischemia, which is the basic medicine in preventing and treating ischemic cardiac and cerebral vascular disease.
Ginseng Radix et Rhizoma, Hirudo, Scorpio, Paeoniae Rubra Radix, Periostracum Cicadae, Eupolyphaga seu Steleophaga, Scolopendra, Lignum Santali Albi, Lignum Dalbergiae Odoriferae, Oblibanum (processed), Ziziphi Spinosae Semen (stir-baked), Borneolum Syntheticum.
To tonify qi and activate blood, unblock the collaterals to relieve pain. Angina pectoris of coronary heart disease due to heart qi deficiency and static blood obstructing collaterals, manifested as oppression in the chest, localized stabbing or gripping pain, palpitations, spontaneous sweating, shortness of breath, lack of strength, dark purple tongue with static spots, fine, rough pulse, or intermittent pulses; Apoplexy due to qi deficiency and static blood obstructing collaterals, manifested as hemiplegia, hemianesthesia, deviated tongue and mouth, and sluggish speech.
• Reduce blood lipid level, Anti-coagulation, Inhibit thrombosis forming.
• Reduce LDL level, Increase HDL level.
• Protect vascular endothelium, Inhibit stable plaque, Relieve vasospasm.
• Dilate coronary artery; improve myocardial Ischemia; decrease myocardial infarction area; reduce myocardial no-reflow after myocardial infarction reperfusion; inhibit ventricular remodeling. Increase cerebral blood supply, protect the capillary, and improve cerebral ischemia caused by cerebral arteriosclerosis. Treat cerebral infarction; reduce cerebral infarction area; promote nerve function recovery, prevent re-stroke. Protect brain tissue; efficaciously treat vascular dementia, senile dementia.
【Dosage】Take orally, 2 to 4 capsules/time, 3 times/day, 4 weeks for a course of treatment.
【Packing】Blister package, 30 capsules/box, 400boxes/carton.
【MA Number】 License of State Drug Administration Z19980015.
Method of protecting blood vessels These actions are often done to protect blood vessels
After a certain age, many physical functions will decline. Especially after the age of 40, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases will be found unconsciously. Today, Xiaobian tells you about ways to protect blood vessels, how to clean blood vessels and how to prevent blood vessel blockage. Let's take a look.
Method of protecting blood vessels
1, shake your head and shake your head
Do you still remember the "neck movement" in the PE class of the student era? In fact, the reason is the same, that is, the neck is fully relaxed, and the problem of the neck directly affects the brain.
The specific method is: stand with your hands on your hips or sit flat, relax the muscles on your neck, continue to point up and down for 3 minutes, then twist your neck for 3 minutes, do 2-3 times a day. This kind of head rotation can enhance the blood pressure resistance of the head blood vessels, improve the endurance of the neck muscles, ligaments, and cervical vertebrae, prevent stroke, and effectively prevent high blood pressure and cervical spondylosis that is easy for office workers to commit.
After the neck is relaxed, the next step is to move the shoulders. Lift the two shoulders up and slowly relax and let go, repeating for 5 minutes, doing it several times a day in the morning and evening. This action can prevent periarthritis of the shoulder and also provides a driving force for carotid blood to flow into the brain, which can accelerate the flow of slower blood to the brain, avoiding the risk of infarction and reducing the potential risk of insufficient blood supply to the cerebral blood vessels.
Stretching is what everyone does every day. Both hands stretch from the bottom up, over the top of the head, and the body involuntarily lifts up, awakening the cells of the whole body, very comfortable. There are many benefits to stretching. When you are at rest or working for a long time, the venous blood vessels in the muscle tissue will be loose, making a lot of blood "block" in one piece and unable to flow, reducing circulating blood volume. Stretching can make most of the muscles of the body shrink, pushing the accumulated blood back to the heart.