• Collected By National Basic Medical Insurance Category B
• National-level Key New Product
• Collected By Chinese Pharmacopoeia Directory, (2015)
• 2016, preferred recommended TCM in “Diabetes TCM Clinical Evidence Practice Guide”for type Ⅱ diabetes mellitus.
Stably reduce glucose level
Improve the symptoms
Prevent and treat complications
Jinlida Granule can protect pancreatic β cells, improve insulin resistance (IR), regulate glucose and lipid metabolism, improve impaired glucose tolerance (IGT); lower blood glucose and glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c), and reduce complications.
Ginseng Radix et Rhizoma, Polygonati Rhizoma, Atractyloadis Rhizoma (stir- baked with bran), Sophorae Flavescentis Radix, Ophiopogonis Radix, Rehmanniae Radix, Polygoni Multiflori Radix Praeparata, Corni Fructus, Poria, Eupatorii Herba, Coptidis Rhizoma, Anemarrhenae Rhizoma, Epimedii Folium (processed), Salviae Miltiorrhizae Radix et Rhizoma, Puerariae Thomsonii Radix, Litchi Semen, Lycii Cortex.
To tonify qi, nourish yin, fortify the spleen and transport fluid. Type Ⅱ diabetes mellitus due to dual deficiency of qi and yin, manifested as thirst, increased water and food intake, increased appetite, increased urination, emaciation, fatigue, lack of strength, spontaneous sweating, night sweating, vexing heat in the chest, palms and soles, and constipation etc.
• Significantly reduce the HOMA - IR index, improve insulin resistance.
• Combined with metformin can further reduce HbA1c in 0.92%.
• Regulate lipid metabolism, improve insulin resistance, and significantly reduce patients’ micro albuminuria and carotid intima-media thickness.
【Dosage】Take medicine after infusing with hot water, 1 pouch/time, 3 times/day. 8 weeks for a course of treatment, or follow the doctor's advice.
【Packing】Compound membrane pouch, 9 sachets/box, 120boxes/carton.
【MA Number】 License of State Drug Administration Z20050845.